Not Seeing All Fidelity 401K Accounts

Good Morning, Good Afternoon and Good Evening,

I'm VERY new to Quicken, this is my first post so please be kind! ;-)

I'm trying to add my current 401K account. When I go to the Fidelity website, I see 2 old accounts (we'll call them "Company A" and "Company B") and current account ("Company C"). As far as I know there is nothing in the Company A or B accounts. Only Company C. However, when I tell Quicken to add the account - it only sees "Company A". The other 2 (and importantly, "Company C" don't show up. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Note: As far as I know, all 3 companies are 401K accounts. For sure, "Company C" is. Any hints, tips, suggestions, etc.; are greatly appreciated! Many thanks!!

Best Answer

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    @Kudzu Kid  Do you have the Financial Institution listed as "Fidelity Investments", or "Fidelity NetBenefits".  I believe that 401k accounts are at NetBenefits.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

Answers

• Craig20155
    Craig20155 Member ✭✭
    Have you tried going into the Fidelity account , into transaction history and downloading as a QIF ? when quicken detects the opening of download file it will open a dialog box where you can "create new Account". this may be an easier route.
    Using Quicken since 1996
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    @Kudzu Kid  Do you have the Financial Institution listed as "Fidelity Investments", or "Fidelity NetBenefits".  I believe that 401k accounts are at NetBenefits.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.