online update not available

Mar 24-25 Quicken's Online service is not available on all accounts when trying one step update. Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What Q product are you running, and what BUILD of that product?  Do HELP, About Quicken for this info.
    Also, in that dialog, what's the "Valid Thru" date for your subscription?
    Lastly, can you name a specific bank/brokerage/etc so that we can research further?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Version R32.10
    Build 27.1.32.10
    Nov 27, 2021 (247 days from today)
    Quicken’s Online service is unavailable at this time. Please wait at least ten minutes, then try again.
    On all accounts - Bank of America +++++
    Started yesterday, continuing today.
  • On Windows 10
  • dollbarb4
    dollbarb4 Member ✭✭
    Following this as my Quicken freezes when it tries to do the one step update. My info is exactly as above - Version R32.10 Build 27.1.32.10 Jan 24, 2022.
    This happened once before and I followed the info about logging in a different user. It worked until I allowed the last update to the program and then stopped. I have tried that procedure once again but this time it is not working. Frustrating to have to end task each time and open the program once again.
  • I am back in business, now. This may have been related to the double entry problem. Some of my accounts had double entry, some did not.
This discussion has been closed.