What happened to all my banking accounts and all the accounts

stevemb
stevemb Quicken Mac 2017 Member ✭✭
I feel blindsided again by Quicken update(s) and their attempts to create a better user experience. I've been a user for 20+ years. The top horizontal menu is not providing me a pull down that allows me to access the basic view of any or all my banking, credit card, loan accounts, et cetera. How do I see my business checking account and personal banking accounts. I can't even find them through opening up old reports and choosing from there. It's such a basic need. Quicken has made feel like a newbie again < end of rant. What's the obvious answer? Thanks.
Tagged:

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs Quicken Mac Subscription SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @stevemb It would also help to know what version you updated from. If you've been using any version of Quicken Mac from the past six years, the basic format of the program has only minimally changed. If you moved from the old Quicken 2007, then the user interface is indeed quite different, but most of the fundamentals remain once you get oriented to the layout of the program. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • stevemb
    stevemb Quicken Mac 2017 Member ✭✭
    +1 and many thanks for all these rapid responses! I did finally succeed with a work around by opening a report last year and un-clicking the accounts I didn't want to focus on the one now. Hint: I'm doing tax preparation. Now back to another cup of coffee with focus the losses in 2020. Side note: This morning I assisted a sibling by fielding a call on the farm leases. Onwards.
This discussion has been closed.