Any way to list Memorized Transactions, Payees, Renaming Rules ???

Eagle
Eagle Member ✭✭
I'd like to know if there is a way to print off any of the files, Memorized or Renaming lists?
Or maintenance that would be much easier than one at a time?
Any thoughts?
Thanks for listening ...
Bob
Win10 Home
Quicken 2020 Subscription

Can't seem to add an image in my signature.
What are the size restrictions? Or rules?

Best Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    The memorized Payee List and memorized investment transactions both have printer icons at the bottom left.

No such luck for the Renaming rules.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Eagle,

You can print the Memorize Payee list.  Just go to "Tools" > "Memorized Payee List" > in the pop-up window look for the "printer" icon at the bottom on the left side.  Similarly, for Memorized Investment transactions - go to "Investing" > "Memorized Investment Transactions" > in the pop-up window look for the "printer" icon at the bottom on the left side.

I don't believe that you can print a Renaming rules list or other Memorized Transactions.

Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription Ver. 34.24 - Windows 10-Home Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    The memorized Payee List and memorized investment transactions both have printer icons at the bottom left.

No such luck for the Renaming rules.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Eagle,

You can print the Memorize Payee list.  Just go to "Tools" > "Memorized Payee List" > in the pop-up window look for the "printer" icon at the bottom on the left side.  Similarly, for Memorized Investment transactions - go to "Investing" > "Memorized Investment Transactions" > in the pop-up window look for the "printer" icon at the bottom on the left side.

I don't believe that you can print a Renaming rules list or other Memorized Transactions.

Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription Ver. 34.24 - Windows 10-Home Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • Eagle
    Eagle Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the input.
    I'll give that a try.
    Too bad they don't have a proper way to list and maintain.
    Thanks for listening ...
    Bob
    Win10 Home

• Eagle
    Eagle Member ✭✭
    Sorry, I mean to indicate question was answered.
    Thanks for listening ...
    Bob
    Win10 Home