My quicken won't reconcile.

Options
 I've downloaded the items from checking, savings, and CC accounts.  the c shows the item's cleared.  When I go to reconcile The items don's show in the reconcilement window as cleared.  When I return to the accounts the c (cleared) is still visible.
Tagged:

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @garybuser8117,

That problem could be related to the "as of" date you are using for the reconciliation. Do they actually appear in either the "Payments and Checks" or "Deposits" boxes?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• garybuser8117
    garybuser8117 Unconfirmed ✭✭
    Options
    All the actions are previous dates as has always been the case in the past.  Thanks for the thought though!
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When in the reconcile window, select the Balances button.  That will show what date the reconcile is using.
    It quite possible that if you are reconciling to the online balance, it is in the past (not updated).
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/