Downloaded Transactions not visible

Options
jk9401
jk9401 Member ✭✭
After download, flags are set as normal next to those accounts with a newly downloaded transaction - however these transactions do not appear below the register. These transactions show up at the ONLINE CENTER, but the comparing to register does not do anything. The only work around I have found is to change my PREFERENCE to auto accept transactions. Is this a known problem with a known solution?

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @jk9401

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

This issue can happen from time to time. The usual fix is what you have been doing, to change the preference to enter the transactions into the register. If the issue persists after completing this step, I would next recommend running the Validate & Repair tool on the data file from the File menu > File Operations > Validate & Repair option.

In the Validate File window that opens, click the top box to "validate file" and then click OK.

When the validation completes, a data log will open in Notepad, please let us know if any errors or issues are found/repaired, and when ready close and re-open Quicken.

Please let us know what you find!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.