Balance Error when filtering to Exactly one Year ago

Meld
Meld Quicken Mac Subscription Member
I have a check register that has accurate balance figures when not filtering (all dates) but when I filter to "last month" or "This Year" my balance will go from accurate of $5,000 to $75,000 (for example) for the same day under different filter conditions. I have honed in that this error will occur if I filter to the exact date one year ago, for example, 4/3/2020 (Today is 4/3/2021) and using custom filter dates. I have tracked this a few days in a row, so the error begin exactly one year ago from today's date. Any solutions here, it is only happening to one register in my accounts. Thanks

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Quicken Windows Subscription Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @Meld

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize in the issue you're having. That is odd I'm wondering where exactly the issue is. That is an odd issue you're having. I'm wondering here it may help to see if a screenshot of the issue. This will let us see what exactly is happening. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7663259/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-a-mac#latest

Note you may need to drag the photos into the response box in order to add the photos.

Once you've had a chance let us know if you're able to add the photos and we'll take a look!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Quicken Windows Subscription Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @Meld

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize in the issue you're having. That is odd I'm wondering where exactly the issue is. That is an odd issue you're having. I'm wondering here it may help to see if a screenshot of the issue. This will let us see what exactly is happening. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7663259/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-a-mac#latest

Note you may need to drag the photos into the response box in order to add the photos.

Once you've had a chance let us know if you're able to add the photos and we'll take a look!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.