Updating Bank Accounts

Options
fbacchus
fbacchus Member
I am pretty new at using quicken. I have multiple accounts at my back which mirrors the account I've set up on quicken. I would like to download the transactions from each of the accounts separately, one at a time rather than doing them all at one time. I am not sure how to accomplish this. Any insights? Thanks.

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @fbacchus

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. You should be able to update accounts individually by going to the account register and in the top right of the register clicking the gear icon. From there you should be able to click update now. It should update the individual account instead of all of them at once. 

Let me know if this helps solve the issue for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Options
    To import each account using a user's sign-in at a financial institution one at a time, we may use the Web Connect connection method if available  Otherwise, we would need to reset which registers have their Online Services setup before we use One Step Update or Update Now.  If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-quicken-connects-your-bank
This discussion has been closed.