Some of my investment account show (in the left hand window) 2x the actual balance

Options
Change_Agent
Change_Agent Member
The balance in an investment account, the account balance is XXX, yet the summary statement in the window at the left is 2 times XXX. It would appear (from reading 2017 q&a that this is a problem with not removing shares, but I removing shares could take for ever (which ones, how much, at what value). Certainly there is a way to make an memo entry or adjustment which solves this problem.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Change_Agent

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering here if we might be able to learn more with a screenshot about the issue. If you're able to get a couple to show the differences we're having. This will help us figure out what exactly is causing the issue you're having. I'll leave an article down below on how to do so.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7663259/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-a-mac#latest

Note you may need to drag the photos into the response box in order to add them into the post.

let us know more once you get the chance and we'll see what we can find out!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.