Why won't Quicken sync with my mobile app

Options
Every time I try to sync my data, Quicken stops responding on the "transactions." It appears to sync. I cannot sync to the cloud to reset my data. The last time I used my mobile app, it deducted the amount from my checking, yet it it did not provide a transaction entry. Very strange!

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @RBowles09

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It sounds like the sync may in general here may need to be remade. We can do this by deleting the dataset. I'll leave steps down below on how to do so. Additionally we'll want to perform the steps in another file in order to delete the main dataset. If you do not have another file you can make one by going across the top to file > new and following the steps provided. You do not need to add any accounts and can close the popup box once it asks to add one.

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-edit-or-delete-your-cloud-datasets-quicken-windows

Once you've had a chance to try the steps provided let us know how it goes! If you're still having issues we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.