I have not been able to download transactions since 3/12 /21 from wells fargo.

j.ford
j.ford Member
How do I resolve the issue? I have the latest updates and I am using express web connect.
There are no error codes and the top of the screen shows that the latest download and the time I last tried the download.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @j.ford

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize in the issue you're having. That is odd I'm wondering where exactly the issue is. I believe in this case it might help trying to see on a test file if we have a similar issue. This will give us a better idea of where exactly the issue is. I'll leave steps down below on how to do so. 

File > New > start from scratch > default categories > don't sync to mobile and web. 

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll see what we're able to do next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @j.ford

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

I would next sign out and sign back into the Quicken program. To do this, please follow the steps below. 

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts 

2. Click sign in as a different user 

3. Type "yes" to sign out 

Once this has been completed, please attempt to update through the register, following the steps below.

1. Open the transaction register for the account that is not downloading.
    2. Click the Gear Icon in the upper right of the register and select Update Now.
    3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.
    4. Repeat these steps for each account with this error.

Do you receive any error messages or transactions? Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • j.ford
    j.ford Member
    This did work.
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.