change version of quicken

I purchased a version of quicken and now neeg to change to another one How do i do it.

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The editions are Starter, Deluxe, Premier and Home & Business.
    Which do you have and which do you want to change to?
    When does your subscription expire?
    You can find all this info at Help->About Quicken

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

How do I upgrade or downgrade my membership plan?

You can manage your Quicken membership in the My Account section of Quicken.com. When you log in with your Quicken ID (email address), go to the Subscriptions section and select Manage Subscription. 

Quicken Subscription Membership FAQs

Please note, a downgrade can only be made in the last six months of a subscription term. You can upgrade at any time during your subscription term, but no more than once every 30 days.

Also, an upgrade applies immediately and prorates the remaining value of your original subscription and adds it as additional time to your new, upgraded subscription.

downgrade does not prorate. The current membership plan will expire on the original expiration date and the new, downgraded plan will begin after that.  

When does my Quicken membership activate--date of purchase or registration?
    If you purchase directly from Quicken, your subscription is activated on your date of purchase. If you purchase from a retail store, your subscription is activated when you install Quicken and enter the activation code that came with your purchase.  You can confirm your activation date by logging into your account on Quicken.com.

How do I see or change my account settings?
    You can review your account settings, including service status and subscription start date, on your Quicken.com account.

Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10