Mortgage Transaction Register Details

Options
Where can I see the detailed transaction register for my mortgage? I can run a report and get the information but I cant see a register that I can edit.

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Mortgages that are linked to the lender's website do not have registers in Quicken.  I (and others) do not like that but I think the assumption is that the data downloaded from the lender will be accurate so there is no need to edit the transactions.
    If your mortgage is not linked to the lender's website, you can see the register by going to the mortgage account in Quicken and then clicking on either one of the Payment Details links (circled in red) which will then cause the register to show up in the bottom half of the screen.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Mortgages that are linked to the lender's website do not have registers in Quicken.  I (and others) do not like that but I think the assumption is that the data downloaded from the lender will be accurate so there is no need to edit the transactions.
    If your mortgage is not linked to the lender's website, you can see the register by going to the mortgage account in Quicken and then clicking on either one of the Payment Details links (circled in red) which will then cause the register to show up in the bottom half of the screen.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See this re: how to convert a downloading mortgage into manual: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7876773/downloading-mortgage-info

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.