Glitch? Calendar no longer displays daily stock gains and losses for individual stocks.

This has been going on for a few months and I kept thinking an update would fix it. Today I called support and they were able to recreate the problem and suggested I post here.

Quicken Mac Subscription. When I click on Calendar, I see a daily percentage gain or loss on each day the market was open. Clicking on that percentage will display an overall amount of gain and loss. It used to however also show how each stock individually is doing / did on that day.

The individual stock results are gone. There are still gaps between gain and loss but there is no information in the gaps. To me it looks like, it's listing the gains and loses but not displaying them.

Quicken support noticed the same thing when they tested it. We exported and imported my files and even made a new calendar. They did the same with their own data and had similar results.

I really like being able to see how my stocks are doing throughout the day as well as end of day using the Calendar and would really like to see this feature fixed.

Thanks.

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    I don't understand why Support would tell you to post here; the developers don't read the posts here. This is a mostly user-to-user support forum. Quicken Support can document problems and submit them as bugs to the development team. You can report a bug within Quicken using Help > Report a Problem. You won't get any reply, but if they're able to verify a reported problem as a bona fide bug, it will get sent to the development team.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993