Non Profit H.O.A. Assocciation

Can phone contacts be transferred from Quicken Home & Business & Rental to another file set up as a Non profit Homeowners Association? Should you actually set up another file for the HOA or can you use the current file? Maybe set up as a Rental?

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Manuel Arruda

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response. 

To export the Address Book. Open Quicken and navigate to Tools > Address Book. There will be an option to "Export"

You will then select "Comma" and follow the dialogue box to finish the process. You may then import this information into a new file. To learn more about importing, please see the information available here

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Manuel Arruda

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response. 

To export the Address Book. Open Quicken and navigate to Tools > Address Book. There will be an option to "Export"

You will then select "Comma" and follow the dialogue box to finish the process. You may then import this information into a new file. To learn more about importing, please see the information available here

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.