I cannot find SoFi in the list of online lenders.

I want to add my SOFI loan to Quicken but I cannot find SoFi in the list of online lenders.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @judgeluciodeluca

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I was taking a look and it looks like Sofi is currently not supported for download with Quicken. If you want Quicken to be supported, you will need to contact your financial institution directly, and tell them you'd like to download your accounts into Quicken. 

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the complete name of this bank or mortgage lender? I cannot find "SoFi" in the list of supported US banks.
    Either way, I recommend you create the loan account as an offline (manual) account, not connected to any financial institution. That usually gives better results with tracking the loan throughout its life.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @judgeluciodeluca

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I was taking a look and it looks like Sofi is currently not supported for download with Quicken. If you want Quicken to be supported, you will need to contact your financial institution directly, and tell them you'd like to download your accounts into Quicken. 

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Kathy9
    Kathy9 Member ✭✭
    Hello Quicken Francisco,

I am another Quicken user who would like to see SoFi added to Quicken accounts. I don't really understand your response above. It seems that SoFi would be a customer of Quicken since they would pay for the right to use the Quicken service. Doesn't Quicken have a department that coordinates sales with financial institutions? Why wouldn't Quicken reach out to Sofi and try to secure them as a customer at the corporate level? Why is it up to the Quicken user to reach out to Sofi and try to bring the SoFi business to Quicken?

Suggesting that this is the responsibility of the Quicken customer is really off-putting. Who would I even contact at SoFi? Customer Service knows nothing about this issue and has no ability to escalate the request to anyone who could do anything about it.

If this forum is not the right place to get this request to Quicken, please let me know who at Quicken I should contact.

Thank you.

Tenfour (Kathy)
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Kathy9 said:
    Hello Quicken Francisco,

I am another Quicken user who would like to see SoFi added to Quicken accounts. I don't really understand your response above. It seems that SoFi would be a customer of Quicken since they would pay for the right to use the Quicken service. Doesn't Quicken have a department that coordinates sales with financial institutions? Why wouldn't Quicken reach out to Sofi and try to secure them as a customer at the corporate level? Why is it up to the Quicken user to reach out to Sofi and try to bring the SoFi business to Quicken?

Suggesting that this is the responsibility of the Quicken customer is really off-putting. Who would I even contact at SoFi? Customer Service knows nothing about this issue and has no ability to escalate the request to anyone who could do anything about it.

If this forum is not the right place to get this request to Quicken, please let me know who at Quicken I should contact.

Thank you.

Tenfour (Kathy)
    Hello @Kathy9,  

We are sorry about this problem with adding accounts. Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community.

Since this is an older post that was originally created back in April of 2021, it is less likely to receive an answer now. 

I would suggest creating a new post for better visibility and to potentially receive responses from other users who may currently be experiencing the same problem. Doing so will also assist us with better tracking ability in the event that this issue may result in an escalation being required. 

I hope that this is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.