I cannot find SoFi in the list of online lenders.

I want to add my SOFI loan to Quicken but I cannot find SoFi in the list of online lenders.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer

Hello @judgeluciodeluca

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I was taking a look and it looks like Sofi is currently not supported for download with Quicken. If you want Quicken to be supported, you will need to contact your financial institution directly, and tell them you'd like to download your accounts into Quicken. 

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the complete name of this bank or mortgage lender? I cannot find "SoFi" in the list of supported US banks.
    Either way, I recommend you create the loan account as an offline (manual) account, not connected to any financial institution. That usually gives better results with tracking the loan throughout its life.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer

Hello @judgeluciodeluca

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I was taking a look and it looks like Sofi is currently not supported for download with Quicken. If you want Quicken to be supported, you will need to contact your financial institution directly, and tell them you'd like to download your accounts into Quicken. 

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco