not recognizing membership

Options
ElisaSole
ElisaSole Member
I bought a new Mac and backed up data. When I go to open Quicken, it tells me I don't have a membership. When I go to my account on quicken.com, I can confirm my subscription is in place.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @ElisaSole

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question, although I apologize that you are experiencing this trouble.

I have taken a look at your Quicken account and see that you have 1 subscription but 2 separate usernames. You will want to be sure to use the same email that is associated with your Quicken Community account.

To verify which email is being used you can open Quicken and go to About Quicken. This will list which email is currently registered.

If an incorrect email is being used, you will need to go to Quicken > Sign Out to sign out and sign back in with the email associated with the Quicken ID.

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @ElisaSole

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question, although I apologize that you are experiencing this trouble.

I have taken a look at your Quicken account and see that you have 1 subscription but 2 separate usernames. You will want to be sure to use the same email that is associated with your Quicken Community account.

To verify which email is being used you can open Quicken and go to About Quicken. This will list which email is currently registered.

If an incorrect email is being used, you will need to go to Quicken > Sign Out to sign out and sign back in with the email associated with the Quicken ID.

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.