Transactions not recognized in reconciliation

Options
Teale
Teale Member ✭✭
About 2 months ago I noticed that my Chase account transactions stopped syncing to my Quicken accounts. I recently found that new security measures were put in place and so I made the changes as indicated by Chase. Unfortunately, I'm still seeing issues.

1) In one of our Chase accounts, the transactions download but when I attempt to reconcile the account none of the new transactions appear on the reconciliation screen.

2) In our other Chase account, the transactions haven't downloaded since February. I implemented the "fix" and still none of the transactions download.

Both issues persist and while I've double and triple confirmed that Quicken software is enabled to sync transactions from the accounts, I'm getting no where.

Has anyone else experienced these types of issues? If so, what needs to be done to resolve them?

Thank you!

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Teale

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

First, let's see if we can get the account updating. If you haven't already, I would recommend signing out and signing back into the Quicken program. To do this, please follow the steps below. 
    1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts 

2. Click sign in as a different user 

3. Type "yes" to sign out 

4. Sign back in using your existing Quicken ID 

Once this has been completed, please attempt to update once more and let us know the results. 

-Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~
  • Teale
    Teale Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Tyka -

Thanks for your response. I tried logging out and back into Quicken and it didn't do anything to change the accounts.

Ultimately, I had to verify my Chase accounts and recreate the secure connection with Quicken. It seems to be working now but created a lot of duplicate transactions so I had to do a little cleanup.

Thanks -
    Teale
This discussion has been closed.