Is there someone in Mobile, Alabama that I can hire to help me with Quicken very technical issues.

Options
clo
clo Member ✭✭
Quicken is doing many quirky things, losing data (often going back years), inserting duplicate reconciled transactions, deleting reconciliations, I could go on.......
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @clo

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Being that you're having multiple issues with your file -- It may be best for you to contact Quicken Support instead as you may need extensive troubleshooting done in order to have this successfully resolved. They also have the ability to screen share with you (if you feel comfortable doing so) and will be better equipped to help you accomplish and set up what you need. I'll leave our hours down below for you to find a time that works best for you and I would also recommend calling as well.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @clo

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Being that you're having multiple issues with your file -- It may be best for you to contact Quicken Support instead as you may need extensive troubleshooting done in order to have this successfully resolved. They also have the ability to screen share with you (if you feel comfortable doing so) and will be better equipped to help you accomplish and set up what you need. I'll leave our hours down below for you to find a time that works best for you and I would also recommend calling as well.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• clo
    clo Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you Francisco. I will try to do that. However, I have so little time, being the primary care giver for my husband, who is disabled. On the other hand, I have already found an answer for the duplicate transactions through your online support. I’ll keep searching and try to connect with Quicken support.
This discussion has been closed.