can we add a new HSA account with an unrecognized web address

we recently opened as HSA where the health insurance company is the administrator and as such is not recognized in the financial institution search when adding a new online account can quicken add a unique web address in order to add the account or am I relegated to creating an offline (ugh) account ?

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Until the health insurance company works together with Intuit Inc. to establish connectivity, "creating an offline (ugh) account" will be your only option. Sorry.
  • Cairo
    Cairo Member
    I just started using Quicken Deluxe and have set up most of my financial accounts with the program. The one I cannot find in the add accounts list is my Mercer Marketplace 365+ HSA. I can't find any solutions on Mercer's website either. Does anyone know how to add this type of account to Quicken? Is it even possible?
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suggest you add any accounts that are provided by financial institutions that have chosen not to support Quicken as offline accounts: select Tools > Add Account... and + Offline Account

Note: An HSA account is a tax deferred:  open the account, press Ctrl + Shift + E, and choose Yes for Tax deferred
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 28
    just to clarify - Quicken is a software service company,
    and financial orgs must create a contract with Quicken
    and purchase a level of support and downloading capability.....  just having a web address is not enough
    As mentioned above - you would need to track the HSA account manually and offline.
    [EDIT] - updated topic title to better reflect the actual Q&A
    Quicken Subscription - Windows 10