Online payee list, financial institution not listed even though Quick Pay enabled

My financial institution is enabled for Quick Pay but does not appear in the top menu of the Online Payee List. The only choice is "Show all Online Payees." I even disabled, then re-enabled Quick Pay but still no good. As a result, I cannot pay anyone and "New" is also greyed out.

If it helps, this account was previously set up for Quicken Bill Pay but there was a period of time where I did not use Quicken to pay bills. (Just used the register.) Then when I bought a new computer I renewed my membership, installed the latest version, and restored my file from the old computer.

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @abellavia

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having.

In your case I do recommend contacting Quicken Support via chat or phone and sharing your screen with one of our support reps, if you feel comfortable doing so, to have the matter looked at and hopefully fixed promptly. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks

-Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @abellavia

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue. If you navigate to the Bills and Income Tab and select the gear icon in the right. You see the list below.

What do you see for the bottom option? Do you have Set Up Quicken Bill Manager or Manage Payment accounts?

Please let me know what you find!
    -Quicken Tyka 
    ~~~***~~~
  • abellavia
    abellavia Member ✭✭
    Thanks Tyka. It is not there. Instead there is "Payment Accounts." If I click it, my checking account shows Enabled for Quick Pay (and Verify for Check Pay, I have to re-verify after I tried disabling & reenabling payments.) And yet, still can't pay. Screenshot attached, along with another showing the Online Payee List.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @abellavia

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having.

In your case I do recommend contacting Quicken Support via chat or phone and sharing your screen with one of our support reps, if you feel comfortable doing so, to have the matter looked at and hopefully fixed promptly. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks

-Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

This discussion has been closed.