Tax planner keeps reverting to "no projected amount"

I can no longer get an accurate tax planning number because the module keeps reverting to "no projected amount" under "other income"/ "taxable IRA/Pension" I keep resetting to "projected amount" but as soon as I go to the summary, it has gone back to "no projected amount". This is quite annoying and I cannot seem to fix it. Anyone else with this problem? It has done this before but usually will eventually correct, but now it does it every time.

Best Answer

• markus1957
    markus1957 SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Generally a corrupted scheduled reminder is the cause of this issue; usually one with split categories.

Answers

• Ray Cosner
    Ray Cosner Member ✭✭✭✭
    I have this problem too.  I suggest you Validate your file first, then fix the projection methods.  This keeps the projection methods stable for a couple weeks for me, and then the problem hits me again and I have to Validate again.

To Validate: click File / File Operations / Validate .  It takes a minute or so.

I've been living with this for well over a year.  I have reported it to Quicken several times.  (Resisting temptation to add a snarky comment here)
  • markus1957
    markus1957 SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Generally a corrupted scheduled reminder is the cause of this issue; usually one with split categories.
This discussion has been closed.