Add Attachment shortcut

The quicken shortcut page says i can use Arrow Up looped square (cmd) H to get add attachment. How do I do this on a windows keyboard?

sorry i know this is basic - I have searched.....

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I suspect you're referring to Add attachment keyboard shortcut on Quicken for Mac (shift + command + H).  If you're using a Windows keyboard on a Mac, the command key is usually mapped to the Windows key or sometimes the Left-Alt key.

On Quicken for Windows, you should be able to add an attachment to an open register by pressing Ctrl + Shift + A.  To add an attachment to current transaction, you should be able to press: Alt + E, R, H.  If you require shorter keyboard shortcut to add an attachment to a transaction, I suggest you consider using an AutoHotKey script.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I suspect you're referring to Add attachment keyboard shortcut on Quicken for Mac (shift + command + H).  If you're using a Windows keyboard on a Mac, the command key is usually mapped to the Windows key or sometimes the Left-Alt key.

On Quicken for Windows, you should be able to add an attachment to an open register by pressing Ctrl + Shift + A.  To add an attachment to current transaction, you should be able to press: Alt + E, R, H.  If you require shorter keyboard shortcut to add an attachment to a transaction, I suggest you consider using an AutoHotKey script.
  • richard172
    richard172 Member ✭✭
    Thank you so much for this.....very useful and problem solved. Thank you
This discussion has been closed.