Setting an account to "Separate" resets after updating accounts.

Options
Kevin45
Kevin45 Member ✭✭
I have a number of banking accounts set to display as 'separate'. Whenever I update accounts (account updates via the top button on the left with the circular arrow) they reappear on my main lists, however. When I check on their settings the separate account checkbox is unchecked, despite my checking and saving prior to the account update.

This is a bug, since the 'separate' account display setting essentially has no effect after the account update.

Version 6.1.1 Build 601.37924.100

To replicate:

1) Select an Account from the Account Window
2) Edit the account
3) Select display options
4) Click the checkbox to file this account under "Keep Account Separate"
5) Click Done
6) Note that the account now appears under the "Separate Accounts" heading
7) Click on the Accounts Update Button (leftmost of the top 3)

Bug
8) After the update the Account will once again appear with all transactions and the "Keep Account Separate" checkbox is unchecked (it's listed ABOVE the "Separate Accounts" heading

Expected Behavior
8) The Account will remain listed under Separate Accounts

This is a recent regression; I haven't seen this behavior until recently. A bug needs to be filed for this new unanticipated / undesired behavior.

Best Answer

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Kevin45

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the community.  If you haven't already, please visit the Alert here to bookmark follow along this known issue.

Thank you,

Sarah

Answers

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Kevin45

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the community.  If you haven't already, please visit the Alert here to bookmark follow along this known issue.

Thank you,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.