ERROR CODE BID 67811

Options
Jan
Jan Member ✭✭
My lending institution is USAA and I continually get the above sync error. I did reset cloud and still getting error. Some accounts download but not all. I have changed all to the correct connect type so this is not proble. Honesly I would like to get away from quicken i have too any problems but USAA does not offer enough diversey in decsription field. Any suggestions will be truly appreciated. Jeannette

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @jan

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering here if the dataset might be giving us the error and that's why we're having a fair amount of trouble. One thing we can attempt here is to delete your main files dataset so we can resync it to see if we're able to get rid of the error. I'll leave an article down below on how to do so.

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-edit-or-delete-your-cloud-datasets-quicken-mac

Note you'll need to be on a different file to delete your main files dataset.

Once you've had the chance to try this let us know if you're able to get it working without the error popping up.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Jan
    Jan Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am sorry but I am not as savy as you would expect a Quicken user to be althugh I have been using it for 20+ years. If I follow your instructions will i be deleting any of my files? Any help would be appreciated. Jeannette
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello Jan,

Thank you for the question, although I apologize that you have not received a follow-up response. The above steps will only remove the cloud account of the file. The steps will not remove the actual data file.

The cloud is what facilitates the online facilities of Quicken and at times, encounter sync issues like you are experiencing.

If it would help you can always contact support directly for one on one assistance with completing steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support 

I hope this helps and please let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.