Problem Downloading Transactions from Aviator MasterCard

Options
JohnW
JohnW Member ✭✭
I am having a problem downloading transactions from my aviator master card. The web connect says it connects just fine but downloads no transactions since 03/31/2021. I also log into www.aviatormastercard.com/servicing/home and download transactions but still nothing happens except it opens quicken again with no transactions.
Tagged:

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
     Which bank issued your AA Mastercard, I understand that there are several ... and I'm having no problem with my AA Mastercard issued by BarclayBank Delaware.
    Also, are you getting any error codes or messages?  If so, what?
    Lastly, what Q product are you running and what BUILD of that product?  Do HELP, About Quicken for this info AND, at that same dialog, what's your "Membership Valid thru" date?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• JohnW
    JohnW Member ✭✭
    Options
    It is Barclay Bank of Delaware. No message at all! Download works for excel.
    I am running windows 10!
    Quicken Build: R32.12
    Version: 27.1.32.12
    Valid Thru Date: October 30, 2021

I will assume you are not getting any error either.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @johnw

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize in the issue you're having. That is odd I'm wondering where exactly the issue is. I believe in this case it might help trying to see on a test file if we have a similar issue. This will give us a better idea of where exactly the issue is. I'll leave steps down below and you can find it on the third step on the article.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll see what we're able to do next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• JohnW
    JohnW Member ✭✭
    Options
    Francisco,

When I create a new account file. It downloads all of the transactions from the last 90 days correctly.

Frankly right now there is only one transaction that did not clear and it was last month's payment. I will make another charge next time I go out to see if it clears.

The thing is that it does not recognize the new balance and gives me the error that balances do not match.
    Strange!

Anyway Francisco, Appreciate you reaching out.

John
This discussion has been closed.