USAFCU-501

This discussion was created from comments split from: Can't update from USAlliance Financial.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @RJFL

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report your issue although, I apologize that you have not received a response. 

I would recommend signing out and signing back into the Quicken program. To do this, please follow the steps below.  

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts  

2. Click sign in as a different user  

3. Type "yes" to sign out  

4. Sign back in using your existing Quicken ID  

Once this has been completed, please attempt to update once more and let us know the results.  

-Quicken Tyka  

~~~***~~~

Answers

• RJFL
    RJFL Member ✭✭
    I reported a CC-501 for USAFCU on 5/3. After a long troubleshoot session with Chat Support, they stated they would escalate. Now I can't download recent credit card transactions (not USAFCU) but get no error message. Something fishy. Seems to have started this past weekend for me.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @RJFL

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report your issue although, I apologize that you have not received a response. 

I would recommend signing out and signing back into the Quicken program. To do this, please follow the steps below.  

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts  

2. Click sign in as a different user  

3. Type "yes" to sign out  

4. Sign back in using your existing Quicken ID  

Once this has been completed, please attempt to update once more and let us know the results.  

-Quicken Tyka  

~~~***~~~