May 2021 Navy Federal Credit Union CC-505 error when try to OneStepUpdate

Since yesterday (5/8/21), when I do a One Step Update, I get an error message from Quicken for Windows, "CC-505", which is says is a "temporary server issue". I have 3 NFCU accounts and it returns this for all 3. I also have some accounts for a different credit union (NC State employee's) and those accounts download just fine. Ironically, last month it was the opposite--NCSECU wouldn't download (different error code though) and NFCU would LOL. I sent an online message to NFCU yesterday-no response yet.

Best Answer

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-cc-505
  • aec618
    aec618 Member ✭✭
    Thank you Sherlock! I appreciate the stepwise approach to solving this. I will save this for future reference.
    I was able to successfully update just now. So perhaps their servers really were temporarily down. Maybe backing up/maintenance etc.
  • K_BELLS
    K_BELLS Member ✭✭
    I continue to have this problem and I'm thinking about getting rid of quicken. I do all my banking at NFCU and this worked great until the last few weeks.