sue w. Member ✭
I am new to Quicken 2017. I just upgraded (unwillingly) from Quicken 2007 for Mac because I really need to upgrade to something above Mojave. I had a list of reports I had created which did not migrate over. Can you tell me if it is possible to create a report that has subtotals? I would like "income categories" first, and then expense categories.
Did you actually upgrade to Quicken 2017 (a discontinued version you bought second-hand)? Or are you using the current Quicken Mac? The reason I ask is that the reports have been improved a lot since the release of Quicken 2017, and some of the controls have moved around, so I don't want to give you misleading instructions.
Assuming you do have Quicken 2017:
Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 19930
- Go to Reports > New Report
- Click Transaction (or Summary)
- Enter a name for the report
- Select Subtotal=Category
- Click Create Report
- Click Customize
- Enter the date range you want
- Optionally click on Accounts or Categories or Payees or Tags if you want to constrain the report to selected parameters
This discussion has been closed.