purchase quicken for mac without a zip code

thurston.jon.r
thurston.jon.r Member
I live in canada. How do I purchase without a zip code.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello @thurston.jon.r,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

If you are being asked to provide a zip code; first, could you please double-check and make sure you are on the Canada website (www.quicken.ca), and not the U.S. website (www.quicken.com)?

Alternatively, you can also contact Quicken Support directly and have one of our support agents place the order over the phone for you.

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello @thurston.jon.r,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

If you are being asked to provide a zip code; first, could you please double-check and make sure you are on the Canada website (www.quicken.ca), and not the U.S. website (www.quicken.com)?

Alternatively, you can also contact Quicken Support directly and have one of our support agents place the order over the phone for you.

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• I have the same issue. I am on the Canadian site and it asks for a ZIP code. It will nit accept my postal code.
  • Same issue. Yes, Cdn site as indicated at the bottom of the web page.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @PolarAttack

I do apologize for the issue you're having with ordering your Quicken. In your case I'd recommend contacting Quicken Support directly and have one of our support agents place the order over the phone for you. They'll be able to sort it out so it should be only a one time occurrence. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.