When will Synchrony credit card and their online payee's be added to Quicken?

Options
I am able to setup Synchrony Financial and the payee Mattress Mart who has a partnership Synchrony credit card as an online biller. After setting the account up Synchrony Financial it displays a message, "Your bill has been successfully added, but your next amount due is not yet available from your biller. You should get the latest due date and amount when your bill is available. try again".

My guess is Synchrony Financial is not the same as Synchrony credit card...
It's been more that 2 years that Quickens does not allow for Synchrony credit cards to be be setup online in Quicken. Why and when can we be able to create an online credit card with Synchrony Bank credit cards and their online billers or partners?

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @mdeehl

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I have taken a look at your account and the message for Synchrony Financial is "We're working on linking Synchrony Financial. We'll let you know if we need anything else." I do not have an ETA on when this will be available to connect.

The online biller list is a closed list and institutions decide if they would like their biller to be supported. If you find that a biller is not supported, you will need to contact that business/institution and request that they support Quicken.

They may then contact support directly for further assistance. I hope this helps to clarify!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.