CC-506 error in TD bank, problem at tdbank.

Anyone at quicken know how long the credit card system at TDbank is going to be down? Getting CC-506 error and went to online banking, no credit card info.

Best Answer

• vikingsail
    vikingsail Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Interesting turn of events, TDbank blames quicken for a permanent ban on transaction updates, but quicken support takes me thru a 20 minute call which efficiently fixes the problem. Do not understand why TDbank continues to bad mouth quicken to their customers. I think I will put my tdcard away for a month and let other banks get fees for awhile.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @vikingsail

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you're experiencing this issue.

If you have not done so already, I would recommend following the steps available here. If the trouble persists after completing these steps, I next contact Quicken Support for assistance. Your financial institution cannot resolve this issue.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • vikingsail
    vikingsail Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Interesting turn of events, TDbank blames quicken for a permanent ban on transaction updates, but quicken support takes me thru a 20 minute call which efficiently fixes the problem. Do not understand why TDbank continues to bad mouth quicken to their customers. I think I will put my tdcard away for a month and let other banks get fees for awhile.