repeating bill payments and how the register handles them

Options
I use my banks online bill payment. Previously quicken would download these items and they were more of reminders than anything else since i didn't initiate or control them thru Quicken. now i can't change this created item without choosing edit single or all when i add a category to reflect payment on a credit card it accepts it but when i go to the account in question it doesn't show the bank in the category, it shows itself. there is something fishy here but i'm not sure what. to remind myself what the online payments are, i created actual reminders with correct categories in my bank register the auto reconcile feature cleared these items and even though i changed the status to uncleared, they do not show up in the reconcile window along with the repeating items. Again something is fishy but i can't figure out what
HELP!!!!!!!

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Alicia2443

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Being that the issue you are experiencing can have multiple causes-- It may be best for you to contact Quicken Support instead as you may need extensive troubleshooting done in order to have this successfully resolved. They also have the ability to screen share with you (if you feel comfortable doing so) and will be better equipped to help you accomplish and set up what you need.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.