Viewing Pending Checkpay Transactions

Options
Is there a way to see pending CheckPay Transactions after having to reset Checkpay information? Is there a place in the cloud where you can see them like the old days?

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @RichardCSchreyer

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question although, I apologize that you have not received a response.

Currently, there is no web portal available for Quicken Bill Manager. There is an ongoing idea post here, that you may vote on. 

If you navigate to Tools > Online center, do you see any pending payments listed? If no, do you see them listed in Manage Bills and Income dialogue from the Bills and Income Tab?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • RichardCSchreyer
    RichardCSchreyer Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After downloading Version R33.19 build 27.1.3310 I decided to throw in the towel on my previous data set as downloading transactions continuously failed and started from scratch to rebuild 2021 data. The good news is that the release works correctly and I no longer have download problems, the bad news is that there was no way to know what pending checkpay transactions were already posted. Tools online shows no pending transactions and Manage Bills and Income Dialogue shows only those payments I have recreated. I will put it on the wish list.
This discussion has been closed.