How do i get my reports with data prior to 2017?

Options
After converting to subscription all my data is available, but reports only give me an option back to 2017. So how do I populate my reports with older data?

Answers

• MontanaKarl
    MontanaKarl Member, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Every report can display any date range you choose.   Open a report and click the Edit button and enter whatever dates you want in the from/to date boxes.

Quicken user since 1990, MacBook Pro M2 Max on Ventura 13.6.5 • Windows 11

• wannabeacowboy
    wannabeacowboy Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks. Guess I should clarify. This is on Windows, though that shouldn't matter. The issue is with my 'Saved Reports'. They only give me options back to 2017. Yes, I can create new reports and build the same structure, but it seems like Quicken should allow me to select a timeframe based on my data files with go back 20 years, not just to 2017
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    @wannabeacowboy  Actually, there are lots of differences between Quicken Mac and Quicken Windows, so the platform you're using does matter. This was originally posted in a Mac category, but I've asked a moderator to move this to a Windows category so the Windows experts here will see your post and be able to offer advice.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • jujujuju
    jujujuju Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    As MontanaKarl states, for "Date Range" you can use "custom date" instead of "yearly". "yearly" is what is giving you only the most recent years.
This discussion has been closed.