I have reset my PC to Mobile several times.

wemond
wemond Member ✭✭
After the reset to the cloud is completed all of my checked accounts show up OK with correct balances on the mobile platform. Then about 24 hours later the Bank portion Wells Fargo drops off. Only the credit cards are showing from WF and other companies. Then I do the reset to the cloud and they show up again. Then usually 24 hours later the Wells Fargo Bank drops off. This is going on for over a month now... Any suggestions...

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @wemond

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It sounds like the dataset is having trouble staying updated consistently to the server. We can try remaking the dataset to see if that may help with the issue we're having here. I'll leave an article down below on how to do so.

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-edit-or-delete-your-cloud-datasets-quicken-windows

Note you'll need to be on a different file to delete your main files dataset.

Once you've had the chance let us know if this helps you stay connected for longer than a day.  We'll a further look if it's still not working.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.