Reconciling resulted in BLUE (Cleared) instead GREEN (reconciled)

William Day
William Day Member ✭✭✭✭
The last time I reconciled my credit card account it resulted in BLUE checks instead of GREEN checks.  How do I change BLUE to GREEN?
Tagged:

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    When you check off transactions in the reconcile screen, they turn blue. They turn green only when you complete the reconciliation. It sounds like perhaps you didn't hit that final Finish button at the end of the reconciliation.

Click Reconcile to see if it opens to the reconcile screen with all your transactions checked in blue. If so (and the difference shows zero) click Finish to complete the reconciliation. You can also check Accounts > Reconciliation History to see the latest complete reconciliation.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    If for some reason after following @jacobs advise above, you still need to manually change a transaction from Cleared to Reconciled, you can do so by holding down the Option key and clicking the blue checkmark.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • William Day
    William Day Member ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the help.  After confirming that the reconcile differences were zero by looking at the accounts  > reconciliation history, I option-clicked the BLUE checkmarks in the register turning them GREEN.
This discussion has been closed.