Adding a Loan Account

Options
Adding new Loan/add Account (offline). I enter all the info for the loan, continue with next, add the 7 day reminder, next, confirm the bank account info for the reminder, done. Brings me back to page 'add a reminder'. Over and over again, can't go further. please help.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Theresa_K

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue although, I apologize that you have not received a response. 

I would recommend running the Validate & Repair tool on the data file from the File menu > File Operations > Validate & Repair option.

In the Validate File window that opens, click the top box to "validate file" and then click OK.

When the validation completes, a data log will open in Notepad, please let us know if any errors or issues are found/repaired, and when ready close and re-open Quicken.

Please let us know what you find!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Theresa_K

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue although, I apologize that you have not received a response. 

I would recommend running the Validate & Repair tool on the data file from the File menu > File Operations > Validate & Repair option.

In the Validate File window that opens, click the top box to "validate file" and then click OK.

When the validation completes, a data log will open in Notepad, please let us know if any errors or issues are found/repaired, and when ready close and re-open Quicken.

Please let us know what you find!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Theresa_K
    Theresa_K Member ✭✭
    Options
    thank you for your time to reply. Fortunately, it has resolved itself, the Account was added after a 'brief' 20+ minutes, but it's there..Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.