Quicken Quick Pay...Bill Pay...12 electronic payments and 3 check payments each month??

Options
I've used Quicken since the '90s. I am currently a Premier customer. It expires tomorrow. I'm trying to renew but it's become so convoluted and confusing. I'm done. I'll use my bank's website to pay my bills.
From the Quicken Premier webpage...
"...It’s that easy. Premier and Home & Business plans come included with 12 electronic payments and 3 check payments each month."
What does this mean? I now only get to send 12 electronic payments and 3 checks per month? If I want to send more I have to pay more?
Quicken used to be straightforward and easy to use, not anymore. I'm out.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @RastusW

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question although, I apologize that you have not received a response.

To clarify, the payment allotments are for Quicken Bill Manager. If you are going to be using bill pay through your bank, the allotments do not apply. There are no set amounts of payments for Bank Bill pay as the financial institution is facilitating the payment process.

I hope this helps please let me know if you have additional questions or concerns.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.