Upcoming Bill Reminders

My main reason for purchasing Quicken was so I could see (manually input and automatic) upcoming bills in the calendar and receive calendar notifications about upcoming bill due dates. I don't see this option in the calendar. I have the Mac subscription. Is this possible?

Best Answer

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Not that Quicken doesn't send notifications about upcoming events. Nor does it enter upcoming events into your external calendar (like the Mac's Calendar or Gmail Calendar), only it's internal calendar.

In the Calendar, click on Settings at the upper right and make sure you have it set to Show Transactions.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Fee

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with bill reminders.  I was taking a look and was able to notice that I can see upcoming dates in the Calendar so it's odd you're not able to here.  I'm wondering what exactly is causing the issue. Are you putting the bills in the bills and income section or are you making them a future dated transaction? This could be a reason for the issue but it's difficult to say.

Once you have a chance let us know more and we'll see what we can do to fix the issue you're having.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Not that Quicken doesn't send notifications about upcoming events. Nor does it enter upcoming events into your external calendar (like the Mac's Calendar or Gmail Calendar), only it's internal calendar.

In the Calendar, click on Settings at the upper right and make sure you have it set to Show Transactions.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.