Email not updating in Quicken profile

I have the identical issue described in this post: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7888791/email-not-updating-in-quicken-profile

I have signed out and back in. The email address field in the preferences/profile is an old email address that is different from my quicken ID. Emails related to billing, etc. go to the old email address. There appears to be now way to fix this. Anyone had this issue resolved by Quicken?

Answers

• LloydW
    LloydW Member ✭✭
    I just chatted with quicken and got the following response (for those who also encounter this issue): "I found that we’re still working on it, I’m going to save your email and categorize your case and as soon as we get a resolution We’ll be in touch via Email."
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @LloydW

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response and that your contact with Quicken Care was unable to resolve this issue.

I would like to look into this matter further and have sent you a private message to your community inbox, please reply to that message at your earliest convenience.

Thank you,

Sarah