activate one step update issue

Tim K
Tim K Member ✭✭
Once again I am frustrated as my accounts are no longer able to do a one-step update. The additional problem now is that in trying to set up this feature again for my credit card, the Activate One Step Update pop-up window indicates "Don't add to Quicken" when it finds my credit card account, and I see no option to change this. Please advise.

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    More info needed in order to assist you.
    What Q product are you running and what BUILD of that product?  What's the "Membership Valid Thru" date for your Q? This info can be found at HELP, About Quicken.
    Next, what types of accounts are these?  And what financial institution holds them?
    Lastly, the "Don't add to Quicken" probably means that the account is already activated for download.  Do TOOLS, Account List and look in the "Transactions Download" column adjacent to the account to determine it's current status.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Tim K
    Tim K Member ✭✭
    Quicken Deluxe, version R33.24, build 27.1.33.24. Membership valud until 03/09/2022.

The account of my inquiry is a Citi Mastercard credit account. I'm having connectivity issues with Fifth Third Bank spending and savings accounts, too.

I have confirmed that the Citi credit account is not activated for transaction download. The Fifth Third accounts are. I intend to follow up with my bank later this week.
  • Tim K
    Tim K Member ✭✭
    Strange, Quicken seems to have "healed" itself. Yesterday I was going to get back to resolving these issues and I found my transactions downloaded. Curiously, I had a new credit card account, but that appears to be a relatively minor hiccup.
This discussion has been closed.