Can't find Quicken

Options
Quicken appears to be running but I can't find it on my computer. When I click on the icon, the start page briefly appears and then it disappears. I've tried restarting my computer, reinstalled Quicken, updated my version all to no avail.

Best Answer

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @MaryShoe

Thank you again for sharing the details of this issue with us.  If you are still needing assistance and haven't already, please hover over the Quicken icon in the Windows task bar, then right-click on the image of Quicken that appears.

A window should open providing the option to "Restore" or "Maximize", selecting either of these options should open Quicken, but please let us know how it goes.

Thank you,

Sarah

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Quicken will open while you press the Ctrl key, select File->Backup and Restore->Restore from Backup File....
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @MaryShoe

Thank you again for sharing the details of this issue with us.  If you are still needing assistance and haven't already, please hover over the Quicken icon in the Windows task bar, then right-click on the image of Quicken that appears.

A window should open providing the option to "Restore" or "Maximize", selecting either of these options should open Quicken, but please let us know how it goes.

Thank you,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.