Incorrect currency with Canadian US account

Options
Hi, I have a USD account in one of the Canadian Banks, while I can create the account manually and enter the transactions manually, Quicken will not allow me to sync with the downloaded transactions and insist the currency is Canadian.

If I create the account with Canadian currency, sync will work with no issue but Quicken will now treat it as Canadian and will not perform any currency conversion.

I am using the latest version of Quicken R33.7 Canada.

Thanks.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Allen Chan

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

With the behavior your experiencing it may be best to have someone be able to troubleshooting alongside you , as such we would recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• pwlong777
    pwlong777 Unconfirmed ✭✭
    Options
    I have the same problem if I use the "enhanced" or one step update method to connect to all my bank accounts (TD). If I use the older method of web connect, the downloads to my US account work fine and the US account is treated as having US currency.  This apparent bug in the enhanced web connect is what is preventing me form moving to it.
This discussion has been closed.