Chase business accounts, credit cards and checking account not downloading transactions

Lately no transactions for Chase biz accounts download. The balance for the account is updated, but there are no transactions to accept.
Even if I do the download directly from the website no new transactions appear.
I am using Direct Connect, repaired and validated file, disconnected all accounts and connected again.
I have deleted and added an account but the problems persists.

Best Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    In the register to add or delete columns, click the Register Columns icon (near the Balance column header).
    Add the Downloaded ID and Downloaded Reference columns to your 2-line register.
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    This is the icon:

You state there are dups.  A transaction should a unique FITID, which would be the same every time it is downloaded, so you would see dups if you downloaded the same transactions twice.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you checked the OFXlog (Help Menu)?  You can save it to a text file and look at it with Notepad or Wordpad.  The new stuff is at the bottom.  It could be that Chase is re-using FITID codes and Quicken thinks that they have already been entered and is not showing them because of it.  The FITID is available for display in the register as the "Reference number".

• mariap
    mariap Member ✭✭
    thanks for your response, I see the missing transactions in the log file, but there are duplicate FITIDs
  • mariap
    mariap Member ✭✭
    How do you display the FITID in the register?
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    In the register to add or delete columns, click the Register Columns icon (near the Balance column header).
    Add the Downloaded ID and Downloaded Reference columns to your 2-line register.
  • mariap
    mariap Member ✭✭
    thanks! I did not see the icon.
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    This is the icon:

You state there are dups.  A transaction should a unique FITID, which would be the same every time it is downloaded, so you would see dups if you downloaded the same transactions twice.

• mariap
    mariap Member ✭✭
    you are correct, the duplicates are for two separate downloads.
    They should have updated the account during the first download. But they not appear in the area for downloaded transactions below the register. They do not update the account.
    Only the balance of the account is updated.
  • mariap
    mariap Member ✭✭
    Does Quicken check for new transaction comparing the FITIDs in the log file? What would happen if I reset the log file?
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    mariap said:
    Does Quicken check for new transaction comparing the FITIDs in the log file? What would happen if I reset the log file?

Resetting the log file wouldn't help. The log file is just what the name says, a log file. Comparing downloaded transactions to existing ones is done elsewhere in the program.
    Which brings up the question: Do you allow downloaded transactions to be automatically added into your register or do you manually review and accept each downloaded transaction?
  • mariap
    mariap Member ✭✭
    that is what I expected, thanks for confirming.
    I manually review and accept each downloaded transaction.
    thanks