Reimbursement: What's the plan for frustrated customers that aren't getting what they paid for

amandaf
amandaf Member
Quicken has not been working correctly for at least 3 months now. When I paid for this product I expected it to work like it had been for the many years I have been paying for it. I cannot rely on this program to work. What is the plan for your frustrated customers that are not getting what they paid for?

Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you contacted Quicken Customer Care or posted your problem(s) here in the community?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    @amandaf This is the first message that you've posted using this User ID.  SO,  it's not obvious that you've previously sought help for your issues.
    IF you care to state the issues in this forum, perhaps someone can help.
    We'd also need to know:
    • What Q product are you running, what BUILD of that product and what's the "Membership Valid Thru" date of your product.  This info can be found at HELP, About Quicken.
    • Are you getting any error codes or messages?  If so,  what's the exact wording?
    • If the problem(s) are with downloading transactions, what's the name of the financial institutions involved, as  known  to Quicken and what's your download method for each?  This can be found at  TOOLS, Account List.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP