issues with Sams Card

This discussion was created from comments split from: Sam's Club Synchrony.

Comments

• Ken Pirkl
    Ken Pirkl Member ✭✭
    I previously set up a Sam's MC and did not know about linking to "Sam's Club ...." For web activation it tries to link to www.synchronybank.com - which of course does not work. i tried deactivating/reactivation, apparently will not recognize the Sam's. Or is there??

Alternatively, if not, is there a way to merge my data from existing Sam's into a new Sam's account that is correctly web connected??
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    Hello @Ken Pirkl

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your sam clubs account. To start off here we can see if we might be able to see if we're able to merge your two accounts by merging the transactions together from where the break is. You can use the account that is currently active as it may be easier since you don't need to reactivate it if you'd like. The article down below will give details on how to merge the accounts by moving the transactions from one account to the other.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7160099/faq-how-do-i-move-transactions-between-quicken-accounts#latest

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know how it goes! If you're having any difficulty let us know and we'll see what we can do next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• richriney
    richriney Member
    I am also having the same issue with Sam's Club credit card update.