HBMS -- Old Budget Software Import Problem

Options
I will be shocked if anyone knows this old software and/or can help me with this issue.

For years I used one of the early home-made budget programs, called "Home Budget Management System". Can't locate the programmer. But I have some 20 years of data on that program that I would very much like to convert to Quicken 2013 if at all possible.

The program won't work on any operating system more recent than WIN 95, but I do have the program and all the associated data files. If it had an export option I've forgotten the format associated with it. And the data file format is unrecognizable, at least to me, and I don't know how to open the files.

Has anyone any knowledge of this program and how I might access and convert the data? I know this is a long-shot, but I thought I would throw out there.

Thanks for any help you can render.
Tagged:

Comments

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It wouldn't matter if the program has an export since Quicken doesn't have a way to import budget data.
    What you would have to do is look at the budget and use it as a guide on how to setup your budget in Quicken.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.