iPhone app stopped working, upgrade not applied

The Quicken app on my iphone stopped working a couple of days ago. I get the blue screen with the Quicken logo for a few seconds then the iPhone home screen is displayed. The Quicken app is still running but if I return it I just get to see the blue screen for a few more seconds and am dumped back to the home screen.

I see that that a version 6.10.0 upgrade was published on July 9. My phone shows I am still on version 6.9.0. Has version 6.9.0 been disabled?

I am using the Quicken app to track my accounts while on an extended trip to Europe. I'm using an EU iphone. Everything was working fine, now it's not. The apple store doesn't show an upgrade available. (A VPN doesn't help)

Quicken already didn't allow foreign currency accounts in the app, which I would find very useful for tracking cash expenditures while traveling. Is it now also impossible to look at my US accounts from abroad?

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @theajb

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this difficulty. At the moment Quicken is only available for the US and Canada. The issues you are experiencing could very well be due to incompatibility with an EU mobile device. Once you are back in the states I would recommend resetting your cloud data and resync your dataset to your US mobile device. Again I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. 

-Quicken Paloma. 
This discussion has been closed.