Zillow Zestimate not updating

I have some rental properties I track in Quicken. Previously, the values in Quicken when I click "Check for updated Zestimate" matched the Zillow website. However, since July 2021, I have noticed that none of the values have changed in Quicken, but they have all changed on the Zillow website. Its like the connection to Zillow has frozen, or is no longer updating. This is also happening with my primary residence in Quicken, so it seems to be broken for all real property. Any suggestions on what might be the issue here?

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Moderator mod
    edited July 13
    Hello @Paris1129

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. Since this is happening with all of your property accounts, I would recommend validating your file, restarting your computer/Quicken session, and attempting to update again. 

To validate your dataset select File >Validate and Repair File. A visual example is below. 

Please attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma 
  • mrzookie
    mrzookie Member ✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed the same. I don't think its a datafile issue. It looks like Zillow may have made some changes on their end and perhaps the interface has not been updated.
  • Roger Miller
    Roger Miller Member ✭✭
    The Zillow update feature has been broken for a long time, and I don't think it has anything to do with data file corruption. My data file has been validated many times.
  • Paris1129
    Paris1129 Member ✭✭
    I tried the File Validation suggestion from above, and it did not do anything. Zillow values still the same from June, even though website has updated values.